Saturday, February 9, 2013

Guest Bloggger - 2nd edition - UPDATE

Feb 9, 2013
So, to everyone that has called, written, and check on us - thank you - I appreciate the support during this stressful time.

The medical emergency is now past, and under control.  It has been a whirlwind of a week, with lots of time spent at the hospital waiting area. 

Patti is now out of danger, and recovering. 

Patti is currently being treated for depression as an inpatient at the local psychiatric hospital.  The treatment plan suggests a minimum stay of 1 week, possibly longer.

I am probably not going to be in a position to update the blog - however, if  anything changes significantly, I will promise to do so in a timely manner.

-J-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...