Monday, July 15, 2019

Community Bulletin Board

7/15/2019

We have an electronic neighborhood bulletin board. People can post questions about just about everything and/or seek advice about which type of contractor to call.

Sometimes, in my opinion (no hate mail please), I think some of the postings are silly. A man was scratched by a fox. Now there's concern that the fox might be rapid. I've checked out the symptoms of a rapid fox, and don't believe that the fox in question was rapid. The Humane Society says this:  Foxes are not dangerous to humans, except when they are rabid(which is very rare) or when they are captured and handled. Even then, a fox’s natural tendency is to flee rather than fight. Knowing this, it seems unlikely that the fox scratch would probably (just my thought) not warrant a series of rabid shots. (again, no hate mail on this - just doing my research).

Pin hole leaks in pipes. Who to call? Ghostbusters come to mind! Let's see - um, we're talking about pipes here, so I'm thinking a plumber. 

The list goes on and on. What do I do about this? You can't figure this out on your own? Seriously? Your a/c is broke, then call an a/c company. That's simple enough.

Needs cardboard for garden. I don't know about this person, but thanks to my love for Amazon, I am surrounded by boxes all the time. I recycle some, and keep others. One other solution is to buy boxes!

If you're looking at your calendar, then you should remember that Amazon Prime sale starts today until tomorrow. I'm going to check it out, to see if there any deals that I either want and/or need!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...