Friday, July 19, 2019

Movie Time!

7/19/2019

Today, Stacey, Benjamin and myself are going to see the movie Aladdin. The theater we're going to has dine-in service. You go to your reserved seat, press a button and order your food. The food is then brought to your seat. How cool is that?  

Now, I'm not so naive that I believe the cost of actual "real" food, like pizza, wraps and burgers, will be expensive. But, the ability to go to the movies and spending just a few bucks is over! 

Today, will be a new adventure for me. Order from my seat? Have it delivered to me? Cool beans. Just the purchase of the tickets was somewhat of a sticker shock for me (and Jeff as well). I've printed out the menu, so that Stacey and Benjamin can decide in advance what they would like to eat. Since I'm operating with a temporary crown, I have to order soft things. Definitely no pretzels.

I'm looking forward to today, partly because Benjamin starts school in September. Between now and then, he already has homework to finish. Private schools apparently don't mess around. Unlike, when Benjamin was being home schooled, he and Stacey could visit me, and we'd go off and have an adventure. Like glass blowing one time - really cool.

Before the movie, Stacey and I are off to the "salon" for needed services - waxing and if there's time, pedicures. Women absolutely love pedicures, they are very relaxing and on top of that, your feet look good!

Stacey's here. Gotta close.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...