Friday, July 26, 2019

Day Two Of Healing

7/26/2019

I'm feeling a "tad" bit better. My back feels like I've had a knife put into it (duh). I've only taken two pain pills, so I think that's a good thing. The rest of the time I'm doing the "white knuckling" thing as I go about my day. There is no way that I'm going to start depending on pain pills. I have them, and will use them when I think I need to.

I don't remember whether I said that Scott and Wendy are getting married on August 8th. This will be a small affair with only a few people. The big wedding will be sometime next spring. 

This month, Wendy is leaving her apartment, packing up her things and moving into Scott's house. I know that moving out and in to a new place, will take some time to sort things out. I will stay clear of the action, and it's not like I'm worth a hoot when it comes to anything work related at the moment.

No plans for the weekend. If memory serves me right (and it generally doesn't), I think that Jeff has to work sometime this weekend. But, I could be wrong, and usually I am. Short term memory loss is just a pain in the ***. Jeff and I will sit down to watch a television show, and he'll tell me that I've already watched it. I would swear that isn't the case, but I know I'm wrong.

There are two things that I'm having trouble getting my head around: (a) Benjamin is starting 6th grade; and (b) I'm on my way to my 70th birthday.

Have an excellent weekend, and if the temperatures are hot where you are, try and stay cool.

P







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...