Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Yesterday

7/16/2019

Yesterday, Jeff and our sidekick Bella went to Hopkins for a pre-op physical. The appointment was at 3:00 and we didn't leave for home until after 5:00. When you go to Hopkins, you really do need to pack a lunch!

That visit reminded me of an old television show, Gilligan's Island (some of you "older" folk will remember this show). Anyway, on this show, the people on a boat were going for a 3 hour boat ride. The boat became shipwrecked, and everybody on board found themselves on an island. What I'm going for here is that, a "short" visit, can quickly turn into hours! Though our day at Hopkins was long, Bella remained a trooper. It's really a pleasure to take her with us. The only downside, if there is any, is that she's so pretty, that lots of people want to pet her. We politely tell them that since she's working, please don't pet her.

Once home, of course, as soon as you take her vest off, she becomes, simply put - a dog. Daisy is always so excited when her friend comes home.

On a completely different note, I have just bought my first Christmas present. Sometimes, an item comes up for sale, you know it's perfect for someone, and you buy it. Simple as that!

I'm going to check out the Prime items for sale today. Yesterday, I didn't find, and Jeff is thankful for this, anything to buy. Perhaps today I might be luckier, who knows.

Very warm today. A good day to stay inside.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...