Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Day Before

7/23/2019

The day before relates to my having a small surgical procedure tomorrow. Can't eat after midnight, but up until then, I can eat anything and/or everything that I want. Fasting is a very good way of hopefully shedding another pound or two! Hope springs eternal. 

Bella will have to stay home tomorrow, but she's not going to understand why Jeff is putting his hat on, and she's not getting to go.

We're having spaghetti for dinner tonight. I found an instant pot recipe, and from start to finish takes about 8-10 minutes. No boiling pasta. You just put the pasta on top of the cooked beef (which can be browned in the instant pot also! Then add your sauce, turn up the heat, and sit back down while the pot does the work for you! This is very cool. Everyone that has posted about making spaghetti in the pot, says that the spaghetti is delicious. Time will tell. Jeff prefers to make spaghetti the regular way, so I guess we'll do that.

I'll keep this short. Feeling a little "ramped" up, so it's clearly time to go watch some kind of ridiculous television show!

I'll not blog tomorrow, since we have to get up early to get to the hospital. I should be in the chair on Thursday.

P





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...