Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Guest blogger 3rd update

Feb 19, 2013

Wow, how the time flies - not having much fun either....

I had a meeting with the social worker yesterday, and they are working out a treatment plan for Patti going forward.  Currently, it appears that she will be in a day program of intense therapy, both group and individual, for a period.  This will allow her to come home, and begin a transition back into a more normal routine, now that the immediate crisis is behind us.

I am really hoping for an early spring, to help move some of this excessive grey weather on out...I know, I personally feel better on the BRIGHT sunshiny days, as opposed to the grey overcast.  

Patti tells me that the food in the hospital is VILE and almost UN-palatable!!  and she is anxious to have something besides institutional food.  She is still complaining about GI tract issues, however, said yesterday - some improvement.  THERE IS HOPE!

I have been busy - trying to maintain the house, process all the mail, pay all the bills (I really MISS my partner) - work, and be on time for visiting hours.  

I know everyone is looking forward to having our favorite blogger back...

Maybe in the next few days....

-J-


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that things are starting to improve. I know that this is tough on you and your running ragged, but I am sure that you are doing a great job and the best you can. I send hope and strength to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Please give my caring thoughts to Patti.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...