Tuesday, September 11, 2012

B.E.S.T.

9/11/2012

B.E.S.T.

What does that mean you ask?  It means Begin Every Day Selecting Tremendous.  Before you leave your house in the morning, be prepared to tell anyone who asks how you are that you are TREMENDOUS.  I've tried it and it works.  Of course, I have also been known to use FABULOUS when asked.  When you say it you may not 100% believe it, but it will make the day for the person receiving such a positive remark.  I know, I've seen it.

Don't grumble your way to the coffee bar each morning.  Nope.  Smile at everyone and even if your life is in the toilet, try and be positive.  The good vibes you rub off on person A will have an impact then on person B and so on.

Slap a smile on your face before you enter the office and greet everyone warmly.  The dividend of seeing someone smile in return is your payoff and it's worth it.

Try it tomorrow or even today!

P

1 comment:

  1. B.E.S.T as a phrase was taught to me by a wonderful motivational speaker Patrick O'Dooley
    he can be found at www.patrickodooley.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...