Monday, September 3, 2012

Still Here

9/3/2012

Hey readers, I'm not gone gone - just resting I guess.  I had the most incredibly relaxing Saturday and Sunday I've had in years and today was just as good.

Jeff emptied out the fireplace with our old grate and blower (messy, messy) and we went down to the fireplace store and paid for our new gaslog insert.  The insert is in stock so we will just have to wait a few weeks for the install - but it will be ready long before cold weather sets in.  The fireplace minus the glass doors looks pretty naked right now.  Chimney sweep tomorrow and I'm looking forward to watching him work - I bet he's not going to dance on the rooftop though!

While I may not typing madly away at the computer right now - I am reading which is something I haven't done for a long time.  Guess I have found some page turners and once I get started, it's hard to stop.

I have Tuesday and Wednesday off from work so my quiet respite will continue a bit longer.  

Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did mine.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...