Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Taking a Rest

9/22/2012

Taking a Rest

To my two faithfully followers (and you know who you are), I'm taking a rest.  Having something to write every day is harder than you might expect and lately I feel as if I have turned out nothing of value.  I need to write from my soul about something I care about and I just haven't been doing that (in my opinion).  So I've decided to take the pressure off of me and stop trying to come up with something each and every day that is worth reading.

I will continue to write because it's what I do; but, it just won't be daily.  I'll write when I have something to say and hopefully that will be at least weekly.  When something pops into my head I can write volumes - what I can't do - is write when it feels forced, which is where I am at the moment. 

Thanks for being here every day I appreciate it.  

P

4 comments:

  1. Your passion should never feel forced. You are at your most creative when there is no deadline just a desire to finish. I will look forward to your new and improved blogs. However, you shouldn't worry that it wasn't good. I thought it was great! How else would I know how you feel or your take on the world. I marvel at how you experience the same situation as me but your version is ALWAYS funnier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey, thank you so much for your positive comments. It made me so proud and happy. Sometimes we just lose our mojo and need a push to get it back. I'm going to keep writing just maybe not at 5:00 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss my daily "fix", but certainly understand your needing a rest. It has been quite a task writing something every single day. I, like Stacey enjoy your take on the many things your have written about daily and can relate to so much of it. Be proud of your gift!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ruthie. I'm trying to find a different time of day to write and the positive comments will keep me going. Keep checking, I'm still here.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...