Friday, June 18, 2021

It's Monday Already - Ugh

6/18/2021

I started this blog a few days ago, like Monday perhaps. I thought I had confirmed for the blog to be published. And, yet I didn't apparently hit the right button. Apologies for writing about Mondays on a Friday. But, the facts about Monday are still true.

Back when I was a working girl, I looked forward to the weekends. But, starting on Sunday afternoons, I was already dreading Monday. Oh, how I looked forward to a three day weekend. But, obviously, I don't care how many days you aren't working, there is always a Monday.

Here's what I found while searching:

If you seriously dread Mondays, you're not alone. A 2018 LinkedIn survey found that 80% of professionals experience the "Sunday Scaries". At least, I wasn't alone when it came to dreading Mondays.

More research:

Blue Monday is the name given to a day in January (typically the third Monday of the month), to be the most depressing day of the year. The concept was first published in a 2005 press release, by a company which claimed to have calculated the date using an "equation".

Monday is the best day to buy a new car

In 2012 and 2018, there were 53 Mondays in the year. This occurrence won’t happen again until 2024.

A study in 2011 showed that the average person moans for 34 minutes on a Monday, compared to the 22 minutes on other days.

Heart attack day” also takes place on Monday’s when there is a marked 20% increase of heart attacks

That's the facts people, at least according to the internet, which knows all!!

P


“Heart attack day” also takes place on Monday’s when there is a marked 20% increase of heart attacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...