Thursday, June 24, 2021

You Won't Believe These Jobs

6/24/2021 

I got your attention with the title, didn't I? Don't ask me how I found the "I've never heard of before, jobs for celebrities and rich people. I'm neither, nor will I ever be, but what I found out when I searched was nothing short of amazing!

JLO has a "wait for it" a professional nipple tweeker (it's not spelled right, best I could do). When I read the article and saw this person doing this job for her, I was shocked out of my shoes.

After finding out about that strange job, I found others:

Basket Ball Retriever when you're on your yacht! I mean does this person have to get in the water to retrieve the ball? 

Please remember these are all real jobs!

Rich Student Entourage: 12 staff people, 3 housekeepers, and a ladies' maid, just to mention a few. Wage $39,000.

A drink holder for Maria Carey, for when she's performing.

Private Jet Decorator

Human Parasol Holder

A shopper for a Ferrari?

Trust me, the list is endless. A guard to protect tennis shoes - really

I could go on and on with this list. I don't even know how you even apply for these jobs? Not that I'd want to.

So, if you get bored, you could search for jo  jobs for the rich and famous!! Since, I'm neither rich or famous, I'll just have to hold my own umbrella!! Horrors. What will people think?

Search for yourself, and be amazed at what people will do for the rich and famous.

I have a lady that cleans my house, does that count?

Have a happy rest of the day.

P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...