Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Guest Blogger again today

6/10/2020

Good morning!
Hot and muggy today here in Maryland.

Patti is away - and will not be blogging for some period - yet to be determined.   I will try to keep this alive - occasionally on her behalf. 

 In these troubling times, I hope everyone takes the time to reflect on and be thankful for what we HAVE in our own lives.  All lives and people matter.  Life is short... live each day with positive thoughts - in these times of turmoil this can be difficult, however, DON'T let the news of the day get you down... 

Something that still helps me - I quote from a friend.

"Begin Everyday Selecting Tremendous" simple BEST - 

-J- 


1 comment:

  1. This is so true, we need to spread the positive and as you said be thankful for the good things we have in our lives each day.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...