Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Benjamin Graduated!

6/11/2014

Today, Benjamin graduated from kindergarten!  The kindergartners put on a really great performance set to the song "New York, New York".  Instead of saying New York they said first grade, first grade.  The boys are wore little plastic top hats and the girls had boas made from feathers.  All, of the children were adorable. Of course, I'm just a teeny bit biased on who the cutest kid of the group was!  

Benjamin loves to sing, and he can truly belt out a song, he tipped his top hat and followed the little dance steps they had all rehearsed.  It was beyond cute.  I'm so glad that Jeff and I were able to be at his graduation - this is a big step.  He's now really going to "big boy" school.

We bought Benjamin a basketball and I took a woven basket and filled it with all kinds of treasures for his tree house.  Battery operated candles, a small flashlight, wooden food, dishes and even a tablecloth.  He is all set now for entertaining!

As wonderful as the program was and how much we loved seeing Benjamin, Jeff and I both felt nostalgic in seeing him so grown up.  

We love you Benjamin.

Mom Mom and Pop Pop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...