Monday, March 8, 2021

Hello and Good-bye

 3/8/2021

It is possible that this blog, will have to take a recess, for now.

I'm moving to an assisted living facility. As I write, Stacey is helping me, or to be fair, has taken over all the things that need to be done.

My emotions are all over the place: anxious, scared and, to be truthful, want to vomit, pretty much all at the same time! Go figure. 

Since, I'm at the moment, at some kind of breaking point, Jeff has told me to just relax and everything will be handled. Okay, I know all that is true, but you know me .....!!! Like that is ever going to happen. For me, and perhaps forever, somebody will control my life. Not in a mean way, but because my brain is always in some kind of a muddle, I know I do need help. But, my ego, I guess you could call it that, has taken a beating.

Stacey came today, and helped me, big time. Some of my clothes are ready to be taken to Stacey's house. She packed up all of my little "bites" that I wanted to take, at the moment. 

Once, all of my furniture is in my apartment, then I'll need help to put everything in place. And, once that's done, I'll say good-bye, and then close my door. You know they say when a door closes, a window opens. And, that once I move in, the window will be open for me.

I have to keep this short, because Jeff and Stacey want to pack up my computer now. I don't know when I'll be on line, but please don't give up on me.

I thank all of you, for your support, and also reading my blogs.

I will write you all later.

O






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...