Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Shopping and Shopping

3/3/2021

Stacey came and took me shopping for the immediate necessities, for the apartment. We had a really good time, actually a ridiculously good time. 

First stop, "Donation Nation". The prices are quite reasonable. I think that I purchased a few things there, but, as usual can't remember yesterday.

We also went to a Home Goods store. I loved just about everything! But, in the end, I had an attack of buying too many things. Most everything went back to the shelves, except for one thing. It's a full size dog (perhaps it was) that will keep me company, when I'm in my apartment.

Today, Stacey and Wendy are coming to take me to Target. Mission? Bed blankets, sheets, comforter, shower curtain and liner, as well.

After, we get the remaining things for the bedroom and bathroom, then we'll stop, for the moment.

I took my walker yesterday, and boy did I need it. I push my little walker around, and sit down when I can't be on my feet much longer. 

I'm trying to take as few things as possible from the house. I will, however, take some necessary paper products (tp, kleenex and paper towels), and things like that.

Jeff's suggestion, and it's a good one, for all of us to concentrate on the "bedroom" and bathroom. I would like to have as much lavender and purple, in my room as possible! As a teenager, my bedspread had different shades of purple, and I loved it, Jeff isn't found of these colors, and I'm so excited to have my apartment, frilly, etc. I think I'm at the end of the hall, so perhaps there will be little traffic near me. 

Closing for now, the "girls" are on their way, and we're going to have such a good time.

Till tomorrow.

P


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...