Friday, March 26, 2021

A Beautiful Day

 3/26/2021

I guess my blog now, is likely to be in the afternoon. There are some activities in the morning.

Just finished Bingo, ended up with 8 points. opted for only one candy, the rest were crackers of some sort or another. Sometimes, I just put my "winnings" at the nurses' station. I really don't need them in my room!!

I walked around the parking lot this afternoon, misjudged a curb. I thought, where I stopped  was one of those yellow markers for no curbs. Because, I'm not always batting a thousand when it comes to my brain, I almost fell down. That would be bad.

One activity was to paint wooden eggs. There are only 5 people allowed in an activity. I have zero, and believe me I'm not exaggerating. Some of the eggs came with little circles or squilly (however you spell it) things. I tried painting those little circles, and ended up with a mess. Trust me on this. My hands do shake, so staying within the lines, was mission impossible. But, then I had an idea. I painted my entire egg in gold, and I used clear nail polish to have the egg shiny. I think I'm seeing Benjamin next week, so I'll give the egg to him.

It was a beautiful day outside, and I and my royal "buggy" sat out in the sunshine, and it was wonderful.

I hope that you're weather is wonderful also. 

P





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - you are back! Good job! I KNEW you could git-r-done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! Sounds as though they're keeping you busy. It was nice sunny weather here this weekend too. I sat out in the sun for a while also. Take care, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...