Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Dream Interrupted!

3/30/2021 

Ever have a dream. A dream that is so good, you hope you never wake up (from the dream). This morning, I was having one of those dreams.

Before the staff came in to give me my pills, I was dreaming that I was on a date with Tom Cruise!

But wait, it gets better. I also had a winning lottery ticket, and had just won $$28M dollars. And, unfortunately, I don't have either, and likely never will. A lottery card winning, only works, if you actually buy a ticket!!

But, a gal can still dream can't she? Most of the time, I can't even begin to tell you what, if anything, I was dreaming while asleep. So, this dream, is really special, and unlikely to repeat itself.

In Other News:

I went to a flower arrangement class. The activity director can and does have a variety of hands on things for us to do. For all of my years, flower arranging, was a vase with water, and flowers just plopped inside. Certainly, not creative, but somehow it always seemed to work. Let's clarify, good enough for yours truly.

Four of us ladies, made spring or Easter arrangements. Our flower filled vases will be put out in the lobby. Mine doesn't look too bad, but it's way below that standards of my daughters-in-laws. 

I believe that my only creative side of me is writing, and typing. When I was working in the law department at Marriott, sometimes a Union contract had to be retyped, for one reason or another. Other than myself, nobody in the department volunteered to do the job. Since it was always me, I was pretty much in heaven. I love to type. Since, it's just typing, I have been pounding on keys since 1968. 

For practice, sometimes, I just open up a book, and start typing what is written on a page or two. Love typing, or whatever it's called now. Unfortunately, my typing for work is finished. But, I still have my blog. The blog makes me very happy, particularly if I have thought of a subject that I want to share.

I'm a very busy lady today. Four activities! And, one of those activities, was chair exercising. It's only 30 minutes, but my body thinks 30 minutes is enough.

Dinner in my room today. One good thing about having a muddled brain, is that you can't remember what you wrote down on the menu yesterday. So every meal I receive, is a mystery to me.

Have to run. Next activity is Wheel of Fortune! I hope I win!!

P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...