Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Going shopping today!!

 3/2/2021

I have much to look forward to this week. And, one thing that I'm not looking forward to. That is my dentist appointment this week. Argh. 

This afternoon, Stacey is coming to the house to visit. I think it would be a perfect time to have our toes "done". And, tomorrow, both Stacey and Wendy are going to take me shopping for things for my new "digs".

The girls want to make my apartment both frilly and feminine. Oh, and use a lot of purple and lavender, because those are my favorite colors! Perhaps, if they needed to, they could use my apartment, as part of a tour, for possible new residents, who want to see what a studio apartment, with furniture, looks like.

Switching gears, which is certainly not unusual for me, a PopTart recommendation. I know you're thinking Pop Tarts, who cares. But, friends, I am here to tell you that PopTart has a new flavor - salted caramel! It tastes wonderful, and you feel like you're having dessert! I promise you, you will really like this PopTart. It's yummy. I wish I could be paid by the company, for this review - but you know, that ain't going to happen.

People have great adventures all the time. I know that Jeff and I did, while we were living in California. Somehow, for years I worked for two attorneys, nobody to play with there.

Once I started working for Marriott, things changed. I had friends, and through the years,  had real real relationships. At the moment, my working friends, well still working. This means, that, for the most part, I don't have people to play with, at the moment.

While I am on the younger side of the majority of the residents, I might be able to bring something new to the table! And,they wiall have stories to tell.

It might be possible for Jeff to bring Bella occasionally for a visit. Bella would be treated like a queen, and the residents will love seeing her. Though we don't generally let anybody pet Bella. But, perhaps we can make an exception when visiting. Maybe, Bella could be the community dog, and visit with us regularly.

Lots to do today. I know I say that every day, but I really do need to get some things done. For instance, what furniture I will be taking with me. General stuff like that.

Once I move in, I don't know if, or even how, I will be able to keep up with my blog.

P




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...