Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

May 11, 2013

I know that most of you Moms will be reading this blog later today after lounging in bed with a breakfast tray - complete with a rose!  Or perhaps you will be doing "brunch" with the family and enjoying a glass of bubbly.  Option three isn't as glamorous but works for me - I popped a frozen waffle in the toaster and washed it down with day old coffee.  Truth is I should have made a fresh pot but was just too lazy and besides it's "my" day for whatever that's worth.

We are taking dinner/lunch down to Andy's house today.  Scott is already left and will join us which is a nice bonus for Jeff and I.  I have made spaghetti, garlic bread, coleslaw, a jello salad and a white cake filled with strawberry jello and topped with vanilla pudding.  Light and yummy.

Truth is I'm looking forward to having both boys around today and as an extra bonus I'll finally get to see Benjamin.  I will probably nap on the way to Andy's house because I'm feeling a bit tired but it's a good tired.  I even put one little piece of cake in a separate dish just for Ben - so we can have a tea party.

This is short because we need to leave.  Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...