Sunday, July 23, 2017

Day Three?

7/23/2017

Technically, I was only home for half the day on Friday, but I'm still counting it as a full day of being home.  You've heard of fake news - well I have "fake" days!  By my weird way of counting, this is day three at home.

I'm fairly mobile, but when I've stood and/or walked too much, then this old body begins to break down.  I was fairly active yesterday, and today I'm paying for it.  My body does not understand why I'm still trying to be in motion, when parking myself in a chair would be more comfortable.  

I have lots of clothes that I brought home from the rehab facility that need to be folded and taken upstairs.  Or, fold them and think about putting them upstairs.  Option two sounds decidedly more promising, as well as doable.

Someone from my new group of therapists (occupational, etc.) is coming to see me this afternoon. I suppose we're going to talk about who will come to the house and when, etc.  What I want today is a shower.  I'll need Jeff to be outside the door, in case I get a bit wobbly, which might be the case.

This morning, while checking out the "news" on Facebook, I came across a video that Scott shot in 2010 at Christmas.  Benjamin was such a little boy and was just as excited about the boxes and paper as he was in an actual gift.  Back then, Benjamin still had the lightest of blonde hair, but like most blondes, their hair darkens over time, and he's no exception.

Started watching a new show on Netflix last night called "Ozarks".  It's a pretty good show, about money laundering - how to do it, wear to put it and who to avoid messing with.  Could become our new binge watching television show.

We had a lot of rain and wind yesterday, but looks like everything is still standing in the yard.  Luckily for us, the girls are not bothered by the sounds of weather.  Poor old Sam used to quake in his boots when we had a nasty thunderstorm.

I know this isn't much of a blog, but then nothing much has happened around here.  I should have more to write about tomorrow.

Happy Sunday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...