Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday Already?

7/27/2017

It looks like it might rain today, which will mean muddy paws!  With Sam, our Westie, I used to put water in a bucket, and then just literally dunked his feet.  He didn't like it much, but I did.

The last time I had the carpet cleaned, I opted to sign up for a one year $99.00 for two rooms offer.  Since I haven't been mobile in quite some time, and couldn't chase the dogs from the upstairs hall, the carpet now needs a "bit" (understatement) of cleaning, which will happen this morning.  And, now that I am home, the gate blocking the puppies from going upstairs during the day will be put back in place.

The social worker came again yesterday.  I now have so many dates, times and people swirling in my head, I'm not sure who's actually going to show up at the house.  Physical therapist? Nurse? Social Worker?  Or all three.  I just can't remember.  A fully functioning brain would be such a good thing to have!

I have a number of doctor's appointments next week, and I feel bad that Stacey and Benjamin have to haul me around.  I am applying for a county ride program, where they come to your house and then drop you off where ever you want to go.  Who knows, maybe I could even get my nails done!

Not too much news from the ol' homestead today, so I'll keep this short.

Have a great day.

P

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...