Friday, July 28, 2017

Time to Build an Ark!

7/28/2017

The weather here today is doom and gloom. There has been some thunder and likely there will be more later in the day.  I am grateful that the girls are not bothered by this noise.  Poor old Sam would quake in his "boots" whenever he heard thunder or lightening.  

I'm feeling a bit off my game today, so while I'm "supervising" the girls in the den, I'm binge watching Street Outlaws.  Kind of a silly show and why it appeals to me I have no idea.  I guess I'm impressed with how much money these drivers will bet on a particular race.  

For sure, there are many things that I could do: fold laundry, empty the dishwasher, dust and the list just goes on and on.  Or, more likely, I will do one or two (or none) of those things!  I've got so many appointments next week, that I have actually printed out a calendar to help me keep track.  Mind you, none of these appointments could actually qualify as a fun activity, but it's an activity nonetheless.

With the rain falling down, I can at least tell if the girls actually go outside!  I had the carpets cleaned yesterday, and every time I do this, I begin to get an advanced degree of paranoia about keeping pee, etc., off the carpet.  The girls are either going to get potty trained, or my carpet is going to be cleaned to death!

Here's what I know for sure: Jeff likely won't be driving with the top down today.  I think it's supposed to rain most of the day.  Let's hear it for muddy paws.

It's nearly noon, so I'd better get myself in high gear and get something (anything) done around the house!

Stay dry.

P  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...