Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day One

9/7/2016

Today is day one of my mini-vacation.  Jeff flew to Duluth this morning and will be back on Sunday.  He'll have a good time talking with pilots about all things aviation.  I, on the other hand, will watch cheesy television and eat cereal for dinner!

While the event planners do have events for non-flying spouses, the majority of the time is events for pilots.  I've done several migrations and don't think they are really my thing. Particularly this year, since Jeff has temporarily lost his medical and has to fly commercial (horrors), there is no way that I want to be crammed into a plane and fed peanuts and warm coke.

I've lots of things that I can and probably should do, but then again there is nothing on my to do list that is life threatening or even critical.  I can vacuum today or I can do it tomorrow.   Andy and Stacey are dropping Benjamin off tomorrow morning so that they can attend a lecture about estate planning.  So with the exception of them coming to the house, I'm not expecting anybody else.

I might do some more purging of files.  After all, how many years of insurance policies do you really need to keep?  Answer - only the current year.

The girls have returned from playing outside, so it's time for the first nap of the day.  I am a good pet owner and when they nap, I take a short snooze too.  Wouldn't want to wake the girls up!

Have a good day.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...