Monday, September 5, 2016

Feels Like Sunday

9/5/2016

It's Monday, but feels like Sunday.  Three day weekends are lovely, but mess with your mind, at least as far as the calendar is concerned!

Jeff and I had a peaceful Sunday.  Took a nap while the girls were asleep.  Once the girls are down, I try to make as little noise as possible.  There's no reason to wake up a sleeping dog.  In the afternoon, Jeff went and did the Costco and WalMart run, basically to get me junk food to eat while he's away.

I don't cook when I'm by myself, unless you consider nuking something in the microwave cooking.  One of my favorite things to eat is frosty flakes with bananas.  There was a time when I ate Sugar Smacks, but gave them up for a more adult-like (ha) cereal like frosties.

Andy wants Jeff to come out and help or do electrical work on the deck et al on the back of his house.  I'll stay home and hold down the fort and find Jeff's suitcase, so that he can pack tomorrow for his trip.  I know he's not excited about commercial plane travel, but he is looking forward to the migration itself.  Who wouldn't like to talk about planes all day?  Non-flying spouses I suppose.

I've been using the carpet shampooer a lot recently, but couldn't figure out how to clean out the bottom of the machine where the brushes are properly.  Jeff helped me with that, and the machine is cleaned up and ready for use.  The girls are spending more time outside, so the accidents, which doesn't include peeing, is getting better.  I do believe the worst of things is behind us and the girls sleep well in our bed - up until they decide it's time to get up.  Then things get loud in a hurry.  Sleeping in is not an option when you have a dog that sits on your face!

Have a wonderful Monday day and contrary to the holiday's name, don't labor!

P


Image result for picture of labor day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...