Sunday, September 4, 2016

Prepping For The Trip

9/4/2016

Jeff is leaving for Duluth on Wednesday.  My job is to make sure that his shirts, pants, shorts and you name it are all washed and ready to go into his suitcase.  Also have to make sure that I have the proper bag for his CPAP machine.  Jeff and I don't travel without our machines.

We spent much of yesterday, in different rooms in recliners taking an afternoon snooze.  The girls are generally ready for a nap anytime we are - thank goodness.  I have two notions about the girls when they're sleeping.  One is that I could get up and do something/anything.  However, this would likely wake them up - bad idea.  The other is just to lean back in the recliner and zone out until they wake up - good idea.

Jeff is going to make a run to Costco and WalMart probably today.  I'll stay home.  I'm not quite ready to leave the puppies alone in the house for the hour(s) it will take to shop.  They might (emphasis on might) be good - and more likely will destroy something(s) in the house!

Slept in this morning which was lovely.  Jeff got up with the dogs after they started walking on our faces.  I pretended that I didn't notice them, but they were pretty hard to ignore.  But, I was able to go back to sleep and let Jeff handle the feeding and the potty business.  

Cooler weather again today, but temperatures will start to rise next week.  I could open up the house, but I don't want to.  First, you have to open up all the windows and then when it gets too hot, run around and close them.  Better (read easier) to just leave things alone and when I need a/c it will automatically turn on.  Much better.

Have a great day.

P


Image result for picture of happy sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...