Saturday, September 3, 2016

Now It's Saturday

9/3/2016

Okay following Friday, which felt like Saturday, now it really is Saturday.  Cooler weather today so I've opened up a few windows.  I hate opening windows and then having to close everything back up when the hot weather returns.  

Yesterday, Jeff and Scott went to the battery warehouse, which has sat empty, more or less since 2013, to take out a work bench and some metal cabinets.  Our last rent payment has been made (hurray) and we have until the 30th to be out.  We told our sub-lessee tenants that they have to be out by the 15th.  It's been a long time getting to the end of the lease.  We're happy to see the end of the battery business.

I don't know what plans Jeff has for today, perhaps the bank and a Costco/WalMart run.  I'll stay home and sit with the girls.  I'm not quite ready to leave them both on their own alone in the house.  But, they are wise to the ruse of putting them in the bathroom, and they won't willingly go in anymore, even with the promise of food!  Smart dogs.

This weekend heralds in the end of summer and the waiting game for fall.  Already our oak tree in the front yard, which is massive, is beginning to have leaves falling and soon the squirrels will be throwing acorns at us!  

Enjoy your long weekend.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...