Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sleeping with the dogs

9/8/2016

Last night, the girls both decided that they had to sleep along side of me.  Mind you, there was more than half of the bed unoccupied, but they didn't seem to care.  Turning over with two puppies semi-attached, is a bit on the difficult side.  I'm probably going to take a short snooze in my chair this afternoon.

Benjamin is coming over for a few hours this morning while Andrew and Stacey attend a seminar on estate planning.  We'll probably watch a movie.  I'll tell him anything but Shrek (which is what I always say) and we'll end up watching Shrek.  It's a wonderful game that Benjamin and I play.

Dinner last night was a BLT, minus the "t" and the "l"!  It was absolutely yummy.  Ice cream for dessert.   When Jeff's not home, I don't cook.  So while he's eating out (think banquet food), I'm eating in (think frostie flakes, toast and ice cream).  

I know that Jeff is having a good time in Duluth.  Pilots like talking about planes every chance they get.  It's sort of like when war veterans get together, they can "fight" the war(s) all over again.

We had a thunderstorm last night.  Heaven knows we needed the rain.  Good news is that neither puppy paid any attention to the sound of thunder.  Sam would go crazy when he heard thunder and lightening.

Keeping this short because I can hear the girls grumbling in the living room.  Likely, they are fighting over the same piece of rawhide!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...