Friday, February 26, 2021

Big News on the Homefront!

 2/26/2021

Jeff and I toured the community yesterday, that Stacey and I liked very much. It was good for him, to take a tour, and see what a nice facility it is.

Jeff is renting me a bigger studio apartment. The lease gets signed tomorrow, and I hoping that I can move in mid-March.

I actually have never lived alone in my 71 years. This will be a huge adjustment for both Jeff and myself. The community is closer to Stacey, and she and I are going to make my apartment "girly". 

Stacey is going to help me decorate my space. Under the sink, there is an opening. We discussed buying some kind of a colorful curtain for that space. I, would even like to see rick-rack as a trim.

Many things have to be bought or moved before I can move in. Stuff like a bed, dresser, big things like that.

I will chat with you next week. Have a good weekend.

P

Each day is filled with activities, and so, I must take my reclusive self, out to participate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...