Sunday, January 18, 2015

One Name People

1/18/2015

I want to talk about one name people.  You know, famous people who are called only by one name.  Cher, Oprah, Sting, Obama, Lincoln, Madonna, Elvis, Bono, Halston, Pink, Queen Latifah, Fabio and Einstein are examples.

So how, I wonder, do these people, and a whole lot more, become known only by one name.  Nobody talks about Elvis Presley - nope, just Elvis.  I don't believe there is some specific place on the Web where famous people go and make a statement that going forward they will only be called "x".  Who knows maybe there is.

I guess if I was going to go by a name other than Patti, I think PJ (middle name Jo) would be kind of cool.  So spend a few minutes today and decide what your "stage" name would be.  It's Sunday and other than watching football (yuck), we've got nothing better to do.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...