Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year!

1/1/2015

Last night, for the first time in years, Jeff and I actually stayed up until midnight.  Shocker!  We were watching a movie and by the time the movie ended, there was only 20 minutes or so left on the countdown clock.  Oh what the heck we decided to see the new year in and immediately after, meandered our way up the stairs.

One of us - me, slept in until 10:00 this morning.  When I got up, I couldn't decide whether I should have breakfast or wait two hours for lunch.  This are big decisions people.

I didn't make any New Year's resolutions and likely you didn't either.  My theory is that if you don't actually resolve to do something different, then when (or if possibly) you fail, no harm done.  Life goes on as before. 

The new year stretches before us like a brand new page in a journal.  The possibilities for the year are endless.  At this time next year, we can look back on the year with hopefully more joyful memories than sad ones.

Happy New Year.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...