Monday, January 5, 2015

Year End Taxes (Blah)!

1/5/2015

I know most of you are not yet thinking about the filing of your state and federal income tax forms, and neither am I.  But, if you are a business, there are multiple forms that have to be filed and all of them seem to be due on different dates.  A nightmare.

Jeff got right on the end of the year taxes for the business.  I, as the "secretary" and "envelope licker" put all the forms in all the right envelopes (that's very important).  I made copies of our filings to be put in the tax binder for our business.

When all of this is accomplished, and it will be finished today, I just feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders.  I don't have to think about what gets filed in January or February.  Everything is done! And it's a good feeling.

All that's left for us to do is to wait for the accountant to do his magic and produce forms (yes more forms) for us to sign, date and mail by the required date.

Life is good!

P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...