Sunday, January 25, 2015

Anxiety

1/25/2015

For most of the people that I know, either well or as an acquaintance, know that I suffer mightily from anxiety.  Trust me when I tell you that anxiety, like depression, is not something that can be shaken off lightly.  If I don't have something to worry about, I worry about that.

When I'm anxious, which is a lot of the time, I can't wrap my head around anything else but whatever the current issue is.  Even if I know somebody else is going to handle the "x" problem, that fact does not relieve me of the constant churning of events, that may or may not have occurred, from running around in my head, like a car on a racetrack.

I am married to a most wonderful man.  Jeff takes care of me, it's that simple.  Can I just accept that I need not worry?  Nope, it's almost like a seventh sense.  A lot of my anxiety is caused by events and/or people around me, over whom I have little or no control.

I stay in the background.  I don't need or want to be the center of attention.  Being me is easier when there are only a few bumps in the road.  Unfortunately, life doesn't always work that way.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...