Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sunny Outside

1/15/2015

After a few days of bleak, gray days that hosted sprinkles, some sleet and a dusting of snow, the sun is out today.

When I woke up this morning and pulled my blinds up, I was met with brilliant sunshine. The kind of sunshine that makes you want to do something.  Any something that doesn't involve staying inside the house.  

It's cold out, but still a great day for taking your car out of the garage and washing away the sand and salt that has covered our roads these last few days.  Not only does your car look grungy, but the salt isn't good for the undercarriage.  

While it looks nice after you vacuum the carpet, the dogs tend to bring in dead leaves, etc. after they have been in the backyard.  I have difficulty doing housework that involves bending over, something is wrong with my back.  I'm actually trying to think of the things that don't hurt on my body!  We know my brain is a mess, have a problem with my back and my left hip has been bothersome for years.  Um that pretty much just leaves me arms and feet.  Yeah.

So if I hurry up and put away my laundry, clean the kitchen and yes vacuum the floors, then my housework (more or less) is done.  Dusting - not so much.  Once I have satisfied myself that my chores are done, then I am free to return to reading and writing.

I hope the sun is shining where ever you are.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...