Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Chores

1/17/2015

It's Saturday (duh) and while I would be completely happy to sit on my fanny and read or color, when I look around the house, I know there are certain chores that need to be done.  However, to be honest, cleaning the kitchen will never compare to sitting in my chair with my Kindle propped up reading a book.

So before I started writing to all of you, I went to the kitchen and began to tidy up.  Jeff and I made spaghetti yesterday and that pan needs to soak.  It probably doesn't need to soak all day, but if it did what would be the harm?

The washing machine is doing it's thing, so unless I want to begin dusting - and I don't know why I would want to do that - my chores are nearly done.  When your physical limitations cause you pain when you bend over to mop or vacuum, there is less of an urgency to do those things.  You and I both know that as soon as I have pushed the dust around, it's coming right back.  Dog hair?  You betcha.  Maggie, our lab, has hair that seems to land everywhere.  Lovely dog, but hairy.  She's the kind of dog that you don't want to wear black clothes around her!

I am in the process of taking my blogs and trying to organize them by subject: family, the plane, recipes, losses, etc.  Not every blog is worthy of being remembered, but a lot of them are.  I desperately want to see my name in print and as a plus would like to at least get a royalty of oh a dollar or two - I'm not greedy!

Time for me to switch gears and finish up the kitchen and the laundry.

Have a great Saturday.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...