Thursday, April 16, 2020

Guest Blogger today

Hi all, hope this finds you healthy and safe in these crazy times.

Not bad enough that we have to stay inside and hide from the world.  We have had some issues with the computer and hence, Patti has been OFFLINE for a few days.

We are all fine - however, tired of all the ongoing BREAKING NEWS that announces more death - uck!

I am posting this - to validate we have things working again for your FAVORITE BLOGGER...

We skipped groceries last week per the guidelines - however, we will need a short trip for the basics like milk, eggs, and a few other short lived items - we still have plenty of food in the freezer and will be fine.  We even have plenty of toilet paper -

Please be safe - hang in there....

-j- 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...