Thursday, April 23, 2020

Clean House

4/23/2020

It's Thursday, but who cares. Since we're all staying home for the most part, one day just blends into another.

The house was cleaned yesterday, and I appreciate Ada a whole lot. She really doesn't have to clean much at the house. Our bedroom, two bathrooms, den and kitchen. Jeff's office is off limits, and my office only requires a bit of vacuuming. Pretty good deal for her.

During breakfast, I watched CNN to get the current news, as well as how many people have died. For the most part, Jeff and I stay in the house, where I, have no get up and go. I have a "ton" of books I could read, but don't. I have started, but actually don't want to do, tidy up the spare bedrooms. I get in the room, and somebody calls "squirrel", I lose my "mojo" and can't get it back until the next day. 

There's paper (lots) in Jeff's office that need attention. What I've been trying to do, is clean up our paid bills for this year. My rationale is, that if the "x" company hasn't complained that we've missed a payment. I believe there is no reason to keep the paid bills. In doing this, causes a large shredding session.Ugh. When the shredder is full, then you empty the bucket. The rules are, that you have to put things like shredding, in a recycle bag. I find it much easier to empty the contents into a plastic bag, and then I can easily put them in the designated yard bag. If Jeff and I weren't a little bit paranoid of somebody getting our address, seeing who we paid a bill too, etc., you could just toss the contents of the shredder into the paper recycle bin. But, we all know what the results would be  - yup - lots and lots of shredding in the street!

I've been watching the reality shows - Deadly Catch, Gold Rush and Oak Island. As far, as the Oak Island show goes, Jeff and I are both rooting for the team to find treasure. Of course, if they did, that would pretty much be the end of the show. My biggest problem is trying to stay awake, and this means that Jeff has to watch the same show twice!

One of my biggest problems is boredom. You/I have lots of things we could do - but, it's hard to get motivated to do so.

 Tell Me Something Funny Siri! - YouTube

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...