Monday, April 20, 2020

Still Here!

4/21/2020

I'm late as usual. The thing is, after breakfast, I take a snooze. Daisy likes the snooze too!

Yesterday, I was hard at work, searching for elastic for Stacey's mask. As usual, you can find anything on Amazon. I bought both pink and white elastic for her.

As you know, I'm all about the hunt. Stacey wanted more masculine fabrics, and I was able to find a variety of navy blue fabric. Some of these patterns, could also work for a woman.

I also bought Stacey, a variety of some pink fabric.  But for me? Definitely something pink. I am a "girl" after all! Okay, you can all stop laughing now.

Every morning, while eating my toast, I watch CNN. Most of their stories are about doom and gloom. Can't blame them, these are the stories that are happening right now. To take my mind off current events, I go to YouTube and find some comic to watch. You don't want to become "Debby Downer". The weather today, is gray and gloomy. Have no idea when spring or summer will start. But, I'm pretty sure that we'll be caught by surprise one day. I actually hate being hot, and that is why everybody uses an air conditioner. 

On Etsy, you can buy "ear safers. They're many choices on Etsy. The deal with these are, is that the elastic goes under your ear and then is buttoned on the buttons. I thought that this was the coolest thing ever. The last time I wore my mask I was constantly pulling my mask every which way, to make the elastic more comfortable. Lots of people are making different patterns, or just plain colors. I always wonder how do people come up with something like that? It's true that I don't have a creative bone in my body, unless it's writing.


Ear Savers for Face Masks Set of 3 Ear Protectors for Medical image 3

So that's my tip for the day. Enjoy and stay safe.

P









No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...