Thursday, April 30, 2020

Winnie Poo Day

4/30/2020

Today, in my neighborhood, it is definitely a "Winnie Poo" day. But, today, Winnie would need a rain coat and hat! We're supposed to get a lot of rain today, which is good for the grass, but not much else. It's also a breezy day, which makes this a good day to stay indoors. Which, of course, we're supposed to be doing anyway. Truth? I never thought staying at home could be this boring! When I was working, I always looked forward to a three day weekend. I don't remember when we were told to "shelter in place", but I know for sure, it was at least March. Perhaps longer, but my brain, frankly can't remember. I guess in the long run, it doesn't much matter how long we've been in the house. It just feels like forever.

At least, Jeff is working upstairs. He is, and always has been, a good solid worker. Jeff works longer than he gets paid for. But, his customers love him.

Today's mission? The basement. It needs to be cleaned, but it's one of my least favorite things to do. For this chore, I will wear clothes that I won't mind if they get a bit dirty. Some people's basements,have been finished, there is furniture, etc. Ours? Not so much. Unless, you like the look of computer "stuff". I can't even begin to tell you what's down there. Most of what's down there, belongs mostly to Scott, and/or Jeff. I believe, and I could be wrong, but, I believe that I have only a few things down there, like beach towels.

Going to close, so that I can get this chore done, and go on to more favorable things - like reading!

Stay safe.

P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...