Friday, December 14, 2012

Guest Blogger Today

As you can see by the title, I am the "Guest Blogger" today.  I am amonst other things, chief pilot, doer of "man chores", driver, computer fixer, companion, the fellow that gets mentioned from time in this space.  AKA, husband, or Jeff.

I was selected or volunteered, because your regular author, indicated she simply didn't have anything to say today.  Now, if you have been a regular follower, I am sure you will agree, that is difficult to imagine.

I wanted to share - a little bit about how some of the items you read daily actually come about. 
Here is evidence - no computer, so, your favorite, creating, the "old fashion way" while we were flying to Duluth in July.


 Here is a picture of our "baby" on the way to Duluth


And here is a picture of us, together - taken at Frederick, specifically for a holiday card


 My message today - is simple - it is the holiday season, and I want to wish everyone - a safe, and joyous holiday season.


MERRY CHRISTMAS 
from the 
Bassett Family 

1 comment:

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...