Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yesterday

12/18/2012

Yesterday

How was my yesterday?  My special once a year occasion was spent quietly and peacefully.  What a great present to give to oneself.  I highly recommend a day of nothingness to refuel the body and mind.I even managed to squeeze in two holiday romance movies in the afternoon during my "busy" day!  

Absolute highlight of my day?  When Benjamin called me and sang Happy Birthday to me.  It was beautiful and meant so much.   Benjamin was also quick to sneak in a plea for Jeff and I to come to his house on Christmas to see his toys.  Looks like on Christmas Day Jeff and I will drive to Stacey's parent's house in order to see the Santa haul.  

As late as yesterday I bought Benjamin yet another gift.  I had a great idea of a toy he might need and I couldn't resist.  I know logically that Benjamin doesn't really NEED any more toys - but I just can't help myself.  I can hardly wait until Saturday when our family will get together for Christmas to share the presents with everyone.

It's back to the office for me today so unlike yesterday I'm up bright and early.  Clothes are laid out, lunch is packed, cellphone, Kindle and latest AARP magazine are ready to go with me this morning. I'll take in my presents for my friends and coworkers today.  And as a special treat today I have a "head shrinking" appointment.  Before each visit I create a "good" and "not so good" document for the doctor.  I'm happy to report that for this visit there is nothing in the "not so good" column!  How's that for progress?

Enjoy your Tuesday.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...