Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back to the Daily Grind

12/27/2012

Back to the Daily Grind

For the first time in 5 days, the alarm clock woke me up this morning.  Yes folks it's back to the daily grind.  I only grumble about working first thing in the morning before I'm fed, washed and dressed.  Once I'm at work, it's business as usual.

The problem with having several days off in a row is you get kind of used to sleeping in (a bit), lounging around in jeans and sweatshirts, being on a perpetual coffee break and doing what ever you want whenever you want.  

I know, just as you do, that this is a lost week as far as work goes - unless you have been putting off some unpleasant chore until things quieted down.  If so then this is your week.  From years past I know that the phones don't ring constantly, meetings aren't scheduled, mail is light and there is not exactly a lot going on - but I'll be there just in case.

Don't worry I go armed with provisions for the day.  My Kindle is fully charged as well as loaded with new books, I know there are several puzzles to play on my phone and of course there are future blogs I could always write! 

Have a great Thursday and I'll do the same.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...