Sunday, December 16, 2012

Last Day as a Younger Woman

12/16/2012

Last Day as a Younger Woman

From April until December Jeff lives with a younger woman and that woman is me.  Today is my last day to be the younger woman until Jeff's birthday in April.  To celebrate my last day of being 62 we are going to go to the grocery store and do our big shop for Christmas.  I will do many things on my birthday, including laundry, but I draw the line at standing around in a store deciding which vegetables to buy.  Maybe I feel this way because when people ask me what I did on my birthday I don't want to say grocery shopping. 

Since I always take my birthday off, the possibilities of what I might do tomorrow is endless. I might sleep in, eat bacon, read a book, watch Christmas movies or take a nap. Or I might do nothing at all, it's my day and my choice.  I may also go out with Jeff and play Santa to several of the businesses that do so much for our battery business through the year.  Everybody likes to see a tower of chocolate coming through their door and because it's the holiday season calories don't count!  (Wish that were true).

Enjoy your Sunday.  I know I will just as soon as we're back from the store!

P






1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful, fun birthday tomorrow!!
    Enjoy your time anyway you please!!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...