Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cold Now

11/15/2014

In just the past two days, our weather has gone from mild temperature Fall to cold.  Last week Jeff and I were tooling around town in the "zippy z" with the top down and wind blowing in our hair.  The "z" is a wonderful car but I get claustrophobic if the top is down, it's such a small car.  At some point in the winter, we take the "z" out to either Scott or Andy's house and leave it there for the winter.  

We've made our first batch of vegetable soup, which was delicious by the way and our gas fireplace is turned on every morning.  We haven't turned the heat on yet, but we did put the down comforter back on the bed!  Even though we have two dogs in bed with us, they don't provide us with quite enough warmth.

We haven't had a frost yet, but once we do, leaf dumping from the oak tree becomes minimal.  We're in the rake up the leaves at the moment and our next chore will probably be shoveling the driveway when it snows.

I hope it's nice and warm where you are.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...