Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Here I am Again

5/17/2017

"Freed from my recliner prison", I'll spent a few minutes writing a blog, which I'm sure will be short.  I feel an obligation - a good obligation - to the people who follow my blogs on a regular basis.  Therefore, when days go by and you guys don't hear from me, you may "wander" off to another blog.  And, we can't have that, can we!

I'm having another test done today to see if there is a physical problem with my calf.  Likely there isn't, but I guess it never hurts to check things out.  Jeff will have to take time off from work again, to take me.  Stacey and Benjamin are going to take me to my Friday appointment.  

The a/c man has just reached out to me.  Our upstairs unit, which was installed last year, has stopped working.  We believe that the source of the problem is with the girls and chewing on insulation and/or pipes.  The temperate is rising this week, so it will be good to get it fixed.  I've even bought some chicken wire that Jeff can cut and stake down around all the piping.  

Hope it's a beautiful day in your neck of the woods.  More later.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...