Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday All Day

5/15/2017

You may have noticed my absence and that's due to this painful knee.  For one week from tomorrow, my "residence" has been my recliner, except for potty runs (or more precisely dragging myself around in my walker.  

I saw an ortho doctor last Thursday, who was useless.  How come I always get the "B" team? He agreed that the knee looked bad, gave me a cortisone shot (not sure why) and sent me on my way.  Stacey made me an appointment for the 23rd with a different doctor.  But, on Friday, I was in so much pain, that I called the doctor's office again.  I pleaded my case and have an appointment tomorrow!  Imagine that.

Saturday was a lousy day for yard work.  The boys showed up.  Scott with chain saw in hand and the truck to put the cut branches in.  Andy worked on my boxwood hedges in front of the porch and they look great.  Unfortunately, Stacey wheeled me out to the front porch one time, but the pain was too much for me.

I'm going to keep this short, because I just have to get back to my chair.  Keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow I'll see a doctor who can actually do something for me.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...