Thursday, May 18, 2017

Another Day, More Drama .......

5/18/2017

Yesterday, Jeff took me for an ultrasound of my calf.  I went in believing that there could/would be absolutely nothing wrong, because that's the way it turns out for me.  Mind you, I don't want there to be "something" hugely wrong, but would like to know why my calf hurts so much.  Turns out, I have a teeeeny blood clot in my leg.  When we got home last night, Jeff pulled up one of those so attractive white support hose over my leg.  From a fashion statement, my look is now complete - I'm a complete mess.  

Tomorrow, Stacey and Benjamin are coming to take me back to see the ortho doctor and we'll see what he has to say.  Pretty tired of parking my sore, old body into my recliner hour after hour.  Me complain?  To that I say "nah"!  Here's what I do know: when you can't do something, you want to do it so very much.  Showering (that would be lovely), having clean hair (also lovely).  When Stacey is here she washes my hair, which makes me look a "tad" bit less like a crazy woman.  Not, that I particularly care at this point.

I "walked" away from my new recliner desk area earlier this morning, and when I returned, there was no surprise that the girls had gotten to the table and upended my glass of water.  Since I wanted to do a few things at the computer, I put the big gate up, which will keep my space free and clear of nosy noses.

This is short, because my time for sitting in this chair is up.  Back I go to my recliner.

Later, P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...