Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Gotta Love Amazon - and now it's even better

 8/11/2020

I just have to wait for one more day, before the house gets clean. I have attacked both spare rooms, but only one room could now actually be used. This is the room Benjamin sleeps in now, but if he had a choice, he would still prefer to actually sleep on the floor, in our bedroom!

In the other spare room, I have made progress, but am nowhere finished. I have literally just dumped my clothes on the floor. Don't worry, I'm going to donate all of the clothes that have multiple "x's". My theory is, if you don't own any larger sizes, then you must make a lifetime effort to stay at or below the weight you have lost (52 pounds) avany of my fatter clothes around, well you guessed it. I definitely don't want or need to gain weight. To keep me honest, I weigh twice a day. Our new swanky scale, not only gives you your weight, but will produce a green screen (you've lost a bit more weight) or the dreaded red screen that tells you how much weight you have gained. And, for me, just looking at the red screen, motivates me to pay more attention to what I eat.

I saw a plastic surgeon the other day, and she told me that I would have to lose 40 more pounds. Heaven knows how I'll be able to do that. The surgeon, unfortunately spent a lot of time looking at my chart which for the moment only contains two pages.

I left her office, with multiple feelings: sad, depressed, disappointed and let's throw in a little anger. If I had an ego issue, then it flew out the door as soon as we left.

I should have know that I was going to be unsatisfied, because my glass is always have empty. I know, I know, that's not a good way to live your life. And, I have tried in the past, since at least 2014, to try and stay happy as well as relaxed. Having trouble with both of these issues.

After all the years we've been married, these last few years, have been challenging for both of us. But, even with gentle reminders, I feel less and less useful. I know that I can and do  use the dishwasher and the washing machine. Be still my heart.

We have 3 wedding anniversaries to celebrate soon. Scott and Wendy's anniversary is this month. Andrew, Stacey as well as us, all have September anniversaries. Needless to say, we have a few years on the rest of the family.

I'll close for now. Have things to work on, like tackling the other spare room!

Stay safe, wash your hands and wear a mask.

P

 

 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...