Thursday, August 6, 2020

Plastic Surgery

 8/6/2020

Jeff took me yesterday to meet with a plastic surgeon. I'm not going to bore you with the details, but I can assure you, that I left, I'm not sure what my feelings best describes how I was feeling on our way home.

When we started to leave the house, Bella tried her best, with large dark eyes, to try and convince Jeff that he must have been making a mistake. She always goes with us, when we leave the house. And, she also knows that there is going to be ice cream, when our errands are gone.

Daisy, on the other hand, curls up in a ball on the back seat, and even trying to put the ice cream near her, and get no reaction. Bella, on the other end, just loves chomping and licking a cone. Sometimes, I have to remind Bella, who is higher up on the food chain. And, it's definitively not her.

For a very long time, we didn't leave Bella inside the house because of her taking (she certainly doesn't think of it as stealing), any thing that catches her eyes! We've had missing or chewed up beyond repair, shoes (generally mine), my cellphone, which she played with, until it became inoperable.

But, yesterday we came home, and found no destruction, and no food stealing off the counter. Perhaps, now that she's 4, she has given up on her puppy activities. Keeping fingers crossed.

I always hold my breath when we come home, but so far, she hasn't even touched the potato chips on the table. Progress is being made!

Jeff had bought two burrito bowls from Marie Callanders (maybe I have spelt her name wrong), but you get the idea. I will tell you that the burrito dinners were really very tasty. Tasty enough, to buy them again.

I had a busy head last night, so I came downstairs to watch television. And, in a few hours, my head was no longer busy, and I drifted back to sleep.

Please stay safe, social distancing, masks and washing your hands.


P



 

 



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...