Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Yesterday

8/5/2020

Yesterday, Jeff took me to an appointment with a plastic surgeon. And, no if you're wondering I wasn't going there so my lips could be bigger. See picture below, but be aware that this cartoon could be the stuff of nightmares. I have seen, and so have you, see real women who has lips just like this - horrors.


Free Big Pink Lips PSD and vectors | AI, SVG, EPS or PSD
What I went to the surgeon for? An extreme  body lift (don't laugh] Doesn't everyone want to have this done to their body? Obviously, that was not what I was asking . You know where the surgeon starts at your ankles and continues to pull your skin up (and, of course that seems reasonable - not), and after pulling up all of your skin, and it is now nice and tight, stops at your head, after which, when they remove all the excess skin, and then tie up your additional skin. After that, they pull up all of that excess skin on top of your head.  Once their done with the procedures, all they have to do, is put all that skin on your head, and then just put the new tightly skin in some kind of knot on top of your head. I'm supposing that it wouldn't look too good, but perhaps a wig would help with your new body. Perhaps you would need a wig!

Okay, I researched a body lift, and the cost is somewhere around $30,000. Used to be that you could buy a new car for that amount of money! Aw, such good memories of long ago.

After researching, and I do love a good challenge, I found out that there is a procedure called body contouring. They say it's a good solution, but does require multiple treatments. I'm not in favor of. I'm more of a "one and done" kind of person. The other side of the coin is, that if you have to return for more sessions, I personally would begin to dread returning.

I see that it's now time for lunch. Better get my butt out of this chair, shower and get dressed.

As always, please be safe.

P













No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...